Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
Making Montana a State of Manufacturing Excellence
Upcoming MMEC Trainings and Events:
- Calendar for the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training: A 2-day course, developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA).
Go to MMEC's event calendar or click on the Event Calendar icon above for dates, locations and registration details.
More details and a printable version of our annual calendar available on our Training and Events page
When you fill out the form you will recieve a contract from Tooling U Plus a copy of the Vibrant culture white paper.
Get to know the power of collaboration
- Digitalization and U.S. Competitiveness in the Global Economy
- Why Manufacturing Digitalization Matters and how Countries are Supporting it
- Guide to Smart Manufacturing
- Five Reasons Training must go Beyond Onboarding
- Montana Freight Plan Montana's plan for short- and long-term freight-related transportation investment decisions.
Manufacturing Sector Growth Workshops / Strategic Doing
More about Janyce Fadden
- MMEC Staff Articles (Topics: Automation & Technology, Cybersecurity, Intellectual Property, Exit Planning, Food Safety)
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystems in Bozeman and Missoula, Montana