Manufacturing Jobs in Montana
Job Postings below are a service for MMEC clients provided by the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center. To request a job posting, please send, preferably, a link to the Job posting or the below information to MMEC if a link is unavailable. The postings will be removed after 30 days unless an extension is requested.
- Company name
- Job title and location
- Contact information for questions
- How to apply
- Job description and/or link to information on web
Job seekers, unless otherwise indicated below, please do not send resumes to MMEC.
Solid works Draftsperson for Design/Fabrication
Full-Time is preferred, although Part-Time for a student in their final semester with morning availability (7 A.M. to at least 11am/12 P.M. most days) is possible for the right candidate.
CNC Laser Nesting/Estimator
If applying for Part-Time, include available hours between 7 A.M. and 5 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for either position.
More MT Employment Resources
Montana Jobs & Employment Resources
Click titles below for more on these resources:
- Montana Photonics Industry job postings
- MSU-Bozeman vacancy announcements
- MATR.net Click "Jobs" in navigation bar
- At MATR, also posting articles and events is a great way to promote your company or organization. MATR welcomes articles, events, job openings, resumes, comments and company listings from registered members (also free). After you've registered, just go to the upper right-hand side of the home page to "My Account".
- Montana Jobs Network
- Montana Jobs System