Manufacturing Jobs in Montana
Job Postings below are a service for MMEC clients provided by the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center. To request a job posting, please send the below information to MMEC. The postings will be removed after 30 days unless an extension is requested.
- Company name
- Job title and location
- Contact information for questions
- How to apply
- Short (3 sentences or less) job description** AND/OR link to online information/application site (preferable)
**Note: file attachments can no longer be included
Job seekers, unless otherwise indicated below, please do not send resumes to MMEC.
This postion oversees and manages all office procedures and other tasks as ssigned by the Financial manager. These duties range from maintaining payroll information and data to coordinating and directing office services, such as human resources, housekeeping, repairs and maintenance.
This position accuratly and efficiently processes and ships customer orders, while maintaining communications around inventory, shipping, purchase orders and or delivery of warehouse supplies. This ever-changing environment is a great place for an independent, highly detailed, individual. 2 Years of previous warehouse experience is preferred.
This position is responsible for managing the production floor to meet the daily production budget in accordance with quality and safety standards. Provides leadership to the production floor by promoting respecnt, safety and quality and holds employees to these expectations.
Spark R&D is hiring a CNC machinist. Duties include design of prototype and production tooling, programming of vertical and horizontal milling machines for prototypes to production parts and continued maintenance of production tooling and programs.
Please email resume and cover letter to Will
More MT Employment Resources
Montana Jobs & Employment Resources
Click titles below for more on these resources:
- Montana Photonics Industry job postings
- MSU-Bozeman vacancy announcements
- MATR.net Click "Jobs" in the navigation bar
- At MATR, also posting articles and events is a great way to promote your company or organization. MATR welcomes articles, events, job openings, resumes, comments and company listings from registered members (also free). After you've registered, just go to the upper right-hand side of the home page to "My Account".
- Montana Jobs Network
- Montana Jobs System