Farm to School Summit
The next Montana Farm to School Summit will be held September 13-14, 2018 at University of Montana in Missoula, Montana. This page is your main resource for the conference.
The intent of the conference is to bring together farm to school stakeholders across Montana to learn and gain inspiration from each other while strengthening and building relationships with the end goal of increasing and enhancing farm to school programs throughout the state. This event will provide an opportunity to showcase outstanding programs and projects in the Missoula area to a statewide and national audience. The conference will increase engagement throughout the state by providing opportunities for student engagement, integrating native foods and culture, and connecting to rural food systems.
The target audience includes all stakeholders involved and interested in farm to school. This includes school and summer food service personnel, teachers, school administration, childcare providers, parents, students, food producers and vendors, farm to school practitioners including FoodCorps service members, groups that support farm to school efforts, and more.
Download the agenda and session information below:
- Conference Agenda
- Preconference Tours + Short Courses
- Thursday Evening Keynote "Stonger Than Hope" - Open to Public, Free
- Breakout Session Schedule - Titles & Presenters
Online registration has now closed. If you wish to register for the Montana Farm to School Summit, please come to the registration table in the University Center 3rd Floor Foyer on Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm and Friday 7:00am-8:00am. Payment can be made by credit card or check.
- Registration for preconference tours and short courses (Thursday) is now closed.
- No registration is required for the Thursday night keynote. The event is free and open to the public.
- In person registration is available for the conference main day (Friday).
Conference Registration Fees:
- Early Bird (until 6/30/18) Conference Registration: $40
- Regular (7/1/18 - 9/6/18) Conference Registration: $60
- Late Conference Registration (9/7/18-9/13/18): $70
Pre-Conference Session Registration Fees:
- Registration for preconference sessions is now closed.
1021 E Broadway St, Missoula – 0.8 miles walking distance to UM
Available rooms starting at: State govt rate: $94 + tax, Non-govt rate: $149 + tax
Reserve Online (no room block): https://www.choicehotels.com/montana/missoula/comfort-inn-hotels/mt082
Reserve by Calling (no room block): (406) 549-7600
744 E Broadway St, Missoula – 0.7 miles walking distance to UM
Available rooms starting at: State govt rate: $94 + tax
Reserve Online (no room block): https://campusinnmissoula.com/
Reserve by Calling (no room block): (406) 549-5134
This conference is hosted by our partners.
Thank you to our conference sponsors for making this opportunity possible.