College of Nursing
Innovation Discovery Excellence Leadership
Welcome to the Montana State University College of Nursing web site. We are very proud of both the academic programs and vibrant educational community that we have developed. Specifically, we value our student-friendly environment, outstanding faculty and the resulting success of our students. We provide our single curriculum in five locations across the state as well as a predominantly distance-delivered graduate program to better serve the needs of our students and the state health care system. If you are interested in nursing as a profession we encourage you to consider us for your preparation.
- MSU CON makes history offering first doctoral degree
- College of Nursing Staff and Alumni honored at Leaders and Legend Award Ceremony
- Register now for the 2014 International Rural Health and Rural Nursing Research Conference
- Steve Glow, Associate Clinical Professor, publishes an article on Managing Multiple-Causality Incidents in the Journal of Prehospital and Disaster Medicine.
- RNs Take our survey assessing interest in an Associate to Masters degree program
- News Archive