Montana State University
Academics | Administration | Admissions | A-Z Index | Directories

Montana State Universityspacer Mountains and Minds
MSU AcademicsspacerMSU AdministrationspacerMSU AdmissionsspacerMSU A-Z IndexspacerMSU Directoriesspacer

Contact Us
University Police
Dial 911 from any campus phone or 994-2121 to reach us. Anyonymous Tips
   Silent Witness Program
Officers' Contact Info 7th Avenue and Kagy Blvd
PO Box 172680
Bozeman, MT 59717-2680
Tel: (406) 994-2121
Fax: (406) 994-5508

Chief Robert Putzke
> University Police
Crime Reporting

One of the most important actions anyone can take is to report crime, suspicious persons, and potential problems as quickly as possible. Any victim or witness to a crime should report the crime so police can ensure public safety and conduct an investigation. Even if the victim declines prosecution, the University Police need to know the details surrounding the event so action can be taken to preclude further incidents of a similar nature and to protect others from crime. Incidents involving injury to people or crimes against persons should always be reported to University Police.

Crimes can be reported in person by coming to the MSU Police Department located at the Roy Huffman Building on the corner of South 7th Avenue and Kagy Boulevard, by telephone at 994-2121 or 911, or by e-mail using the Silent Witness Program.



View Text-only Version Text-only Updated: 3/6/08
© Montana State University 2006 Didn't Find it? Please use our contact list or our site index.