Psychology Advising Office
Austyn Holliday, Academic Services Coordinator
Location: 319 Traphagen Hall
Hours: M-F 1pm - 5pm (Meetings by appointment or walk-in)
Phone: (406)-994-6052 Email: email@example.com
Plan your curriculum
Psychology Mentors take 3 credits of PSYX 495, read articles about academic advising, learn to be a mentor, and help staff the Psychology Advising Office. Email Keith Hutchison: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Almost ready to graduate?
Your Baccalaureate Degree Application is due the semester before you plan to graduate. First, meet with your Faculty Advisor, or stop in to the Peer Advising Office in TRAP 319, to discuss degree requirements and class options. Need help with your plan or final semester schedule? Come see us!
Forms and worksheets
- Psychology Major Requirements
- Psychology Minor Requirements
- Core 2.0 worksheet
- Add-Drop form for courses. Will it affect your financial aid or graduation?
- Declare or Change Major or Minor
- Baccalaureate Graduation Application
- PSYX 223 (Research Design & Analysis I) consent form
- PSYX 490R Research Consent Form
- PSYX 495 Field Practicum consent form and information