Montana State University Resources
- MSU Library Guide to Women's and Gender Studies
- Women's Center
- VOICE Center: The VOICE Center provides free and confidential support, advocacy, and referral services to survivors of rape, sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking.
- Diversity Awareness Office
- The Leadership Institute
- The Queer-Straight Alliance
- The Queer-Straight Alliance at Montana State University strives to be the premier lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocacy group in the Gallatin Valley area. It focuses on developing community, fostering education and empowering action from and regarding LGBT individuals. It is comprised of a diverse group of people who all share the belief that all people are equal members of society, regardless of sexual orientation.
- Contact information:
- Meeting time: Monday evenings from 7:00pm-8:00pm in the SUB 233/235.
- National Women's Studies Association: NWSA supports and promotes teaching, learning, and research, and serves as a locus of information about the inter-disciplinary field of Women's Studies.
- Association of American University Women (AAUW) (National Branch)
- Association of American University Women (Montana Branch)