Want to teach?
Prospective Instructor Information
The college of Health & Human Development administers Activity Classes for Credit as a service to the MSU campus/students. These classes serve to:
- Enrich one's social, economic/financial, physical, emotional/spiritual, and intellectual well-being.
- Develop and maintain long-term health related fitness and/or skills.
- Provide quality instruction in a safe environment, and to create a positive, enriching experience for learning.
Instructors are responsible for:
- Submitting a class syllabus to the ACT Coordinator
- Providing class content and instruction
- Maintaining a safe learning environment
- Teaching all schedule classes and communicating with the ACT Coordinator on exceptions
- Keeping clean, accurate records of attendance
- Submitting grades on time
- Communicating with the ACT Coordinator on any issues
Interested in teaching?
- Submit a resume and contact the ACT Coordinator