How to Add/Drop a Course
To add or drop a course, please visit the Registrar's website for full details as this process must be initiated by the student:
To Add a course:
- If after the 5th day of class (and after you cannot add a course through MyInfo or CatCourse), contact the instructor of the course or the ACT Coordinator to get guidance and approval on adding a course:
- If you are adding a course after the class has alraedy met, any missed classes prior to adding will count as part of the student's allowed absences for the semester.
To Drop a course:
- Connect with your advisor early to help naviage this process by published deadlines.
- The instructor does not have to sign for this but will submit your last date of attendance to the Registrar's Office
How to get on a waitlist:
- Only if the course offers a waitlist can you get on a waitlist
- If the course is full you can get on the waitlist by visiting the Registrar's waitlist information page