- Study Guidelines – This document offers proven methods for strategic studying; taking breaks, finding time to study, and creating good study habits, and more!
- Taking Lecture Notes – Lecture notes are a powerful tool to leverage for learning. Use this document to help recall how to use lecture notes as part of your study system. Taking quality notes is a key part of learning and long-term recall!
- The Study Cycle – Take learning to the next level with the college study cycle. This 5-step process is proven to help long-term learning and can smoothly be incorporated into your school habits!
- Everyone can do Math – Math is often a subject students expect to have difficulty with. This document outlines proven strategies and ways to reframe your mind to make math feel less intimidating and more understandable.
- How to Talk to Your Professor – Communication and connection with your professors is key. Make your interactions smooth and effective with the strategies offered in this document.