Success Advising can support you with...
- Proactive time management strategies aimed at using schedules to a studying advantage
- Assistance decoding the university culture, helping students understand their individual expectations and removing barriers
- Study plans that leverage brain-based retention and elaboration techniques
- Mindful referral guidance, with decades of combined experience, help-seeking students can access resources quickly
- Choice architecture, gaining insight, weighing options, taking action
- Pathways to motivation, including guidance turning hope to a plan into a habit
- Understanding to help manage course delivery variables in class and online
Schedule an appointment today with a Success Advisor or our Learning Strategist in the Office of Student Success. You may schedule an appointment by calling our office at (406) 994-7627, or schedule online here.