MSU Budget (Axiom)
To log into MSU Budget (Axiom) visit montanasu.axiom.cloud, then enter your NetID and Password. Please use the Windows Client.
If using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, you must first download an add-on using the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox and click on Meta4 ClickOnce Launcher and download
- Google Chrome and click on the Meta4 ClickOnce for Google Chrome and download
Links to MSU Budget Instructions & Training
Step by step instructions for the annual budgeting process
Quick reference guide on the annual budgeting process
Information specific to the FY23 Annual Budgeting process
- President's Strategic Funding Process - MSU Budget Entry Instructions for Reallocation & Investments
New Fiscal Year MSU Budget Files:
- Labor Planning (
- Budget by Index (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/loBQ) - Instructions on how to use the MSU Budget, Budget by Index files during the new fiscal year budgeting process.
Useful MSU Budget Reports:
- Budget Preliminary Report (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/hmhk) – How to utilize the Budget Preliminary Report during the new fiscal year budgeting process to assist in budgeting general, gift & designated funds.
- New FY General Fund Summary by Index Report (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/vzUQ) – Instructions on how to use the New FY General Fund Summary by Index during the new fiscal year budgeting process to balance budgets across general fund indexes.
- Position Budget Verification Report (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/pblX) – Information on how to use the Position Budget Verification Report to assist in accurately budget positions.
- Budget to Actuals Report with Multiple Index Detail (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/c29H) – How to use the Budget to Actuals Report with Multiple Index Detail to assist in budgeting, viewing historical trends and transactions in individual indexes and account codes.
- Position Budget Calculator (https://montana.techsmithrelay.com/S2Et) – Instructions on how to use the Position Budget Calculator to assist in projecting position budgets for employees with unique LOAs or employees receiving a raise outside of BoR raises.
- Exporting MSU Budget Reports to Excel(Exporting MSU Budget Reports to Excel) - Instructions on how to export MSU Budget Reports to Excel
MSU Budget Reports Trainings: