Bracken Business Communications Clinic
Provides one-on-one coaching with students to improve writing, speaking, interviewing,
and oral presentation skills. Click here to schedule a virtual appointment.
We also host three college career fairs during the academic year, one of which is solely dedicated to accounting-related jobs. New this year: Career Crawls (more to come)
Our students have been selected for competitive internships and earned prestigious achievements. We also have a Jabs PRIDE Award and a Jabs Ambassadors Program.
Upcoming Professional Development Events & Workshops
These awards are for students studying abroad or traveling abroad for academic purposes.
The MSU Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (Jabs) is pleased to offer fellowships to Jabs students for international activities. We anticipate awarding up to nine fellowships up to $1,500 each for international activity to occur during 2022-2023 school year.
Currently Accepting Applications- Due April 1st, 2022
Bracken International Fellowships Application and Information
Criteria for Eligibility for International Fellowships
- Major in business
- Activity must involve travel to a foreign destination (outside the US and its territories) in Spring, Summer, or Fall 2022-2023
- Activity must have a substantial academic component (e.g. study abroad, internship, summer program)
- Strong justification for participating in the activity, including a demonstrated commitment to international business education and professional development (should be demonstrated in your essay)
- Enrollment at MSU during the term of your international activity (this can be arranged in a variety of ways)
Some (but not all) Fellowships also state a preference or requirement for:
- A junior or senior student
- A student pursuing an International Business Minor
Student and Faculty Professional Development Funding
Currently Accepting Applications- Due March 1st, 2022
• Alderson/Kahn Faculty Support for Professional Activity - The Bracken Center assists faculty with curriculum innovation and professional
development support, keeping our faculty on the leading edge of instruction. For more
information or to apply, please drop by Jabs 108 or email [email protected].
• Alderson/Kahn Student Support for Professional Activity – The Bracken Center has funding to assist students and student organizations with expenses to attend conferences, competitions and company visits. For more information or to apply, please drop by Jabs 108 or email [email protected].
Check the scholarships page for more information about other Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship scholarships