Bracken Business Communications Clinic (BBCC)
As business communications professionals, BBCC coaches are
committed to helping improve your communication skills and professionalism.
The BBCC is closed for the semester and will reopen its services in the fall.
Make an appointment with a BBCC coach and receive one-on-one support and feedback to improve your writing, speaking, interviewing, and oral presentation skills.
After you schedule an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email reminding you of your appointment. All appointments will be held in the BBCC, 110 Jabs Hall, unless you indicate a preference for remote coaching via WebEx when you schedule your appointment. Coaches can help with papers, presentations, discussion board posts, video conferencing, resumes, cover letters and more. Your success is their top priority!
Location: 110 Jabs Hall
Hours of Operation: Appointments are recommended. Walk-in appointments are available on a limited basis.
Did you know…
- The ability to write and communicate clearly is your ticket to professional opportunity.
- Salaried employees frequently produce reports, memos, and other written correspondence, as well as regularly communicate through email and PowerPoint presentations, as part of their jobs.
- Career success depends on the ability to present your thoughts effectively, in a convincing and persuasive manner.
BBCC coaches can assist students with:
- Brainstorming, organizing and formatting papers, as well as identifying effective business writing techniques to reach specific audiences.
- Individual and group presentations, interview preparation, and PowerPoint slides
- Résumés, cover letters, business memos, and applications.
Students can access useful writing tips under "Tips to Improve Your Business Writing" on this page.