Jabs Student Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in the Montana State University Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (Jabs) Scholarship program!
Scholarships for Current/Continuing Students:
Last year, the Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship (Jabs) awarded over $250,000 in scholarships to students who took the time to apply. All Jabs Business College students planning to enroll full-time next academic year, including Accounting graduate students, are eligible to apply. Why would you pass up a chance at “free money” to finance your education?
The 2023-2024 Scholarship Application period will be available November 1, 2022 through February 1, 2023.
Many of the scholarships awarded by Jabs are need-based. To be eligible for these scholarships, students MUST also complete the FAFSA student aid application so that the MSU Financial Aid Office can determine your financial need. Need-based scholarships will not be awarded to students who have not completed the FAFSA application.
FAFSA information can be found here: http://www.montana.edu/financialaid/priority.html.
Scholarship winners will be notified by Late Spring 2023.
There are also scholarships available through the Bracken Center.
"I am a new freshman or transfer student to Montana State University majoring in Business."
- New First-Year & Transfer student scholarship application
- Click here for the online application. Deadline is Wednesday, February 1, 2023 (before midnight).
- Must be new student starting in Fall 2023
- Must major in Business
Other scholarship opportunities for incoming first-year students:
- **First-year MT BPA scholarship opportunity - must be enrolled at MSU-Bozeman in business.
- Please fill out the new student scholarship form above. Be sure to fill out your BPA information.
- Must be senior standing
- Must participate in a Montana BPA chapter
- **Frirst-Year MT DECA scholarship opportunity - must be enrolled at MSU-Bozeman in business.
- Please fill out the new student scholarship form above. Be sure to fill out your DECA information.
- Must be senior standing
- Must participate in a Montana DECA chapter
- MSU's Presidential Scholarship (Honors College)
Check the MSU Admissions scholarship page for more prospective first-year (new student) scholarship opportunities.
Eligibility for need-based scholarships is determined by the MSU Financial Aid Office, consequently students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships MUST complete the FAFSA student aid application. Need-based scholarships will not be awarded to students who have not completed the FAFSA application.
|Past scholarship winners|
|2015-2016 Students of Excellence|
|2016-2017 Students of Excellence||Photos|
|2017-2018 Students of Excellence||Photos|
|2018-2019 Students of Excellence||Photos|
|2019-2020 Students of Excellence||Photos|
|2021-2022 Students of Excellence
For further information about receiving or sponsoring a scholarship contact Amy Young in the Dean's office, 302 Jabs Hall, or
Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship