An option in Management provides graduates with the tools to manage and grow a profitable business. Our classes are designed to increase your ability to effectively interact with executives, employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders. The Management curriculum claims the largest population of students pursuing a business degree in the College's four options.
Our courses give graduates the skills to:
- conduct interviews and recruit staff for a company.
- identify ways to improve productivity in manufacturing operations.
- prepare a presentation to investors considering funding a start-up company.
- help develop, fine-tune, and implement a management information system to improve decision making.
- organize a multi-disciplinary team of technical and sales personnel for a new product rollout.
- develop professional quality presentations and documents.
In the News