Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremonies
The Spring 2020 Commencement ceremonies will be held at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse Arena on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Click here for directions to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse via Google Maps.
A link to a live stream of the ceremonies will be activated on this page on the day of the ceremony.
Note: Spring and Fall term degree candidates are expected to walk in the term in which they are completing their degree. Summer undergraduate level candidates are invited to walk in the Spring ceremonies. Summer graduate level candidates are invited to walk in the Fall ceremonies.
Processional: 8:40 am
Ceremony starst: 9:00 am
Ceremony ends: appx 11:00 am
The morning ceremony will celebrate the following colleges:
Processional: 1:10 pm
Ceremony starts: 1:30 pm
Ceremony ends: appx 3:30 pm
The afternoon ceremony will celebrate the following colleges:
Lineup Times and Locations
Guests- Please plan on arriving at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse no later than 8:15am in order to account for parking to ensure that you find a seat before processional begins at 8:40am.
Faculty- Please arrive for lineup at 8:00 am and check in with a member of our staff.
Candidates- Please arrive at lineup locations by 7:45am and check in at the appropriate table.
- Faculty: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, North Tunnel
- Masters Candidates: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, South Tunnel * Please use the entrance specified below
- Doctoral Candidates: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, South Tunnel * Please use the entrance specified below
- Undergraduates: Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center and Shroyer Gymnasium * Please use the entrance specified below
Please refer to the map below for specific entrance locations:
5 Step Graduation Process
- Perform an Evaluation in DegreeWorks.
- Turn in an Application for graduation.
- Participate in Priority Registration for the upcoming semester.
- Attend your Commencement ceremony (optional).
- Receive your Diploma to the address you provide.
For more information, see the Undergraduate Graduation Checklist
Please submit your questions here.