We want your MSU Commencement Ceremony to be a joyful celebration. We are relying on every individual in attendance to help guard against the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times before, during and after the Commencement Ceremony at Bobcat Stadium. MSU reserves the right to deny admission to individuals who are unwilling or unable to observe these public health requirements. We are counting on your cooperation so that you, your family, friends and loved ones can enjoy this important milestone in your life.
Overview of Ceremonies
The Morning ceremony will begin at 9:00 AM and celebrate candidates for graduation from the following colleges:
- College of Agriculture
- College of Arts & Architecture
- College of Letters & Science
- Gallatin College
The Afternoon ceremony will begin at 1:30 PM and celebrate candidates for graduation from the following colleges:
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
- College of Education, Health & Human Development
- Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering
- College of Nursing
Candidates can expect to begin receiving emailed communications regarding the ceremonies in March 2021.
Note: Spring and Fall term degree candidates are expected to walk in the term in which they are completing their degree. Summer undergraduate level candidates are invited to walk in the Spring ceremonies. Summer graduate level candidates are invited to walk in the Fall ceremonies.
Lineup Times and Locations
5 - Step Graduation Process
- Perform an Evaluation in DegreeWorks.
- Turn in an Online Application via MyInfo for graduation.
- Participate in Priority Registration for the upcoming semester.
- Attend your Commencement ceremony (optional).
- Receive your Diploma to the mailing address you provide in MyInfo.
Fall 2021 Commencement Ceremonies
Ceremonies will be held on Friday, Dec. 17, 2021. Times and locations are TBA.
Spring 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
Ceremonies will be held on Friday, May 13, 2022. Times and Locations are TBA.
Please submit your questions here.