APS Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics at Montana State University
The goal of APS CUWiP is to help undergraduate women continue in physics by providing them with the opportunity to experience a professional conference, information about graduate school and professions in physics, and access to other women in physics of all ages with whom they can share experiences, advice, and ideas. The national and local organizing committees of APS CUWiP strive to create a welcoming environment for all, including undergraduate women and gender minorities. More information can be found at the APS website.
- Applications open: Monday, August 28th 2023
- Applications close: 5:00 pm ET Monday, October 23, 2023
CUWiP 2024 will be held Friday, January 19th - Sunday, January 21 2024. Click the button below to apply for CUWiP 2024!
Please note: CUWiP has become incredibly popular. In order to maximize the number of CUWiP participants we can accommodate, we will allocate participants to sites based on travel logistics and site capacity. Please do not purchase travel tickets or plan to be at a specific site until you receive an email confirming you have been accepted to a specific CUWiP site.
Participating sites for CUWiP 2024 are:
- Boston College & Wellesly College
- City University of New York, Graduate Center
- Clemson University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Stanford University & SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- Tulane University
- University of Arizona
- United States Military Academy, West Point
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of San Diego
- West Virginia University
Funding provided by:
These conferences are supported in part by the National Science Foundation (PHY-1346627, PHY-1622510, and PHY-2012033) and by the Department of Energy Office of Science (DE-SC0011076). Further details are available on the APS conference website.