We offer a variety of cybersecurity tracks to fit your goals. Whether you are just starting out, on a fast track or ready to get your Ph.D., we have what you are looking for!
Are you looking for funding? Cybersecurity opportunities? Degree information?Check out the Cybersecurity Hub!
Associate's in Cybersecurity
Gallatin College MSU offers an associate's as well as a certificate in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, opening doors to rewarding careers for students with no experience in computer science.
Master's in Cybersecurity
Our master's degree gives students with a background in computer science the opportunity to build their expertise and become sought-after professionals in this rapidly growing field.
Ph.D. in Computer Science
In our doctoral program, students can specialize and conduct research in the area of their interest, including cybersecurity and software engineering.
Graduate Student Agreement
- We are committed to being the best for our students. In return, please click below to review our expectations.
Our graduates employed in the computing industry will:
- Design, develop, test and evaluate secure software. Utilize current tools of the trade to analyze and interpret
- Incorporate ethical principles into cybersecurity solutions.
- Communicate cybersecurity issues, analyses, and solutions to both specialists and non-specialists via effective technical writing, presentations and data visualizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of major cybersecurity concepts and theoretical perspectives appropriate to the student's track.
- Formulate and execute a research plan.