Note:It is highly recommended that you use only a basic (“Four-Function”) calculator while studying in EdReady.
- Any current or prospective MSU student.
- Any current or future MSU or GC student with an ACT math score of 26 (SAT math: 640, MPLEX Level 4) or less.
- If you don't have test scores, you can still use EdReady!
- Are you interested in EdReady but don't plan on attending MSU? It may still be possible
to use EdReady.
- Visit: www.edreadymontana.org
If you want to revisit the possible gaps in your math skills, become better prepared for college math, or haven’t taken math recently, then EdReady may be right for you. For example, you took the ACT in your junior year of high school and took another math class in your senior year - EdReady would be a great way to keep your math skills up to date.
If you have any questions or are wondering if EdReady is right for you, please visit our FAQ.
In order to register you for EdReady, we need to collect a little information about you:
EdReady requests may take up to 5 business days for the team to process. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your account username and password.
Note: Please check your All Mail, Spam and other Junk folders in addition to your Inbox for the email@example.com email. After 5 business days, if you have not received an email with your account information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.