Kellie A. Peterson
Kellie, a native of Butte, Montana, is a graduate of Gonzaga University and the University of Montana Law School. Prior to joining MSU, she worked for a small firm in Arizona specializing in Education, Municipal, and Indian Law. She joined the University in 2015 and enjoys the challenge of proactively addressing the University’s legal needs.
Associate Legal Counsel
Jennifer Glad joined the Office of Legal Counsel in October 2020. Prior to joining MSU she served as the University Counsel for several campuses within the California State University system, as well as their systemwide specialist on intellectual property, contract and ADA issues. Before that, Jennifer worked for the international law firm of O’Melveny & Myers, where she represented clients in litigation matters involving intellectual property, employment, and general business disputes.
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law (2005)
- B.S. Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Washington (1999)
- Trademark & Unfair Competition Law, Entertainment Litigation (Chapter) (Oxford University Press, July 2011)
- Determining What Constitutes Creation or Development of Content Under the Communications Decency Act, 24 SW.U.L.REV. 247-66 (2004)
Other Legal Experience and Activities:
- Planning Commissioner, City of Redondo Beach, CA (2017-2020)
- Adjunct Professor (Law Journal Seminar, Student Success Program), Southwestern University School of Law (2009-2013)
- Extern for the Hon. Florence Marie Cooper, United States District Court for the Central District of California (2004)
- Extern for the Hon. J. Gary Hastings, California Court of Appeals (2003)
Olivia Reddick is the Paralegal for the Office of Legal Counsel at Montana State University. Olivia moved to Montana from Washington State. Prior to joining MSU, she worked as a paralegal for a personal injury law firm in Washington.
Olivia earned a Paralegal Studies Certificate and a Bachelor of Science in Law and Policy with a minor in Criminal Justice at Liberty University. Outside of MSU, Olivia enjoys reading and exploring the great outdoors that Montana has to offer.