ORC manages Testing Services Agreements for the University and works closely with the Technology Transfer Office and Legal Counsel. ORC is available to facilitate agreement review and negotiations.
Certain items hold true for all agreements:
- The Party to all agreements must be "Montana State University" and not a center, department, or individual.
- As a public entity of the State of Montana, we are subject to state requirements,
- Governing Law: We can agree to Montana or remain silent.
- Indemnification: We are unable to agree to indemnification or hold harmless clauses.
- The authorized signatory is the Vice President for Research. Signatures are facilitated via ORC.
Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs) and Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) for Montana State University are managed by the Technology Transfer Office. Contact TTO for assistance with Non-Disclosure Agreements and Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)