Electronic Proposal Clearance Form Instructions
Please call the OSP Main Office at (406) 994-2381 to have your NetID added to the security and role tables before you try to use the website.
- If you are prompted for a userid and password, the userid format is [email protected] Most internet browsers accept the shorter version, [email protected] The University’s policy is to have the password for the NetId expire every six months. Use UIT's utility at montana.eduto set the password.
- The website uses the Banner University Recognized (OFFICIAL) E-mail Address. The email is set in MSU MyInfo / Personal Information / Update E-mail Address. For assistance please call the MSU Help Desk at Ext 1777.
- Add the email address, [email protected] in the Safe Senders list in your email program so messages do not go to your Junk email folder.
- The OSP Electronic Proposal Clearance Form (ePcf) works with Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari browsers on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- PopUp Windows must be allowed for the server, helene.msu.montana.edu. The application displays a warning when PopUps are not allowed and you need to change the setting. If you need assistance for your particular browser, please contact the MSU Help Desk at Ext 1777.