Connect to MSU-Secure on Windows 10
Follow these instructions to connect to the MSU-Secure wireless network on a Windows 10 device.
- Right-click/tap the Windows start menu.
- Select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Set up a new connection or network.
- Click Manually connect to a wireless network and then click Next.
- Enter the following information: (see image below)
- Network name: MSU-Secure
- Security type: WPA2-Enterprise
- Security key: Leave blank
- Check box - Start this connection automatically
(see image below for steps 8 - 10)
(see image below for steps 11 - 13.)
- User name: msu\netid (for example, msu\a11b222)
- Password; netid password
You should now be connected to MSU-Secure and in the future you device will connect to MSU-Secure automatically.