An option in Management provides graduates with the tools to manage and grow a profitable business. Our classes are designed to increase your ability to effectively interact with executives, employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders. The Management curriculum claims the largest population of students pursuing a business degree in the College's four options. The number of students choosing the Management option has grown by 20% in the last five years.
Our courses give graduates the skills to:
- conduct interviews and recruit staff for a company.
- identify ways to improve productivity in manufacturing operations.
- prepare a presentation to investors considering funding a start-up company.
- help develop, fine-tune, and implement a management information system to improve decision making.
- organize a multi-disciplinary team of technical and sales personnel for a new product rollout.
- develop professional quality presentations and documents.
To see the MSU Undergraduate Catalog listing of Management curriculum go to www.montana.edu/wwwcat/programs/mgmt.html.
- MSU Management Club receives Merit Award from The Society for Human Resource Management
- Student Entrepreneurs Secure Business Funding
- Sophomore Business Student Accepted into Prestigious Student Fellow Program
- Business Students Raise More Than $7,000 to Assist Wildfire Relief Efforts
- Bill Brown to Discuss Transformational Leadership at Provost's Lecture
- Students Raise Funds for Local Non-Profits
- MSU Alum Wins National Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition
- Two MSU Students Win Prestigious Udall Scholarship
- Entrepreneurship Course Provides Students with Real-World Business Experience
- Entreprentice Assignment Gives Students First-hand Entrepreneurial Experience
- "The Main Event" Introduces Students to the World of Event Planning