Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
More Free Tax Help sessions - March through April
Our accounting students are offering free tax preparation assistance for MSU students and individuals who made less than $58,000 last year.The help sessions will be held on the MSU campus in Reid Hall 302. No appointment is necessary and sign-up sheets will be posted at 5:00 p.m. before each session. Sessions will be held from 5:30-7:00 p.m. on the following dates...Read the full story...
- Co-founder of Edible Cricket Energy Bar Company to Present Feb 24
- National Executives to Present on Ethics and Careers
- Students to Offer Free Business Consulting for Local Organizations
- Digital Product Management Executive to Give Dec 2 Orser Lecture
- College to Bring National Event to Bozeman on November 20