Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
Happy Holidays! There is Still Time for 2014 Deductions
Make a Difference. Reduce Taxes. Do Good.
If these are some of your 2014 goals, we have good news - THERE IS STILL TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! And doing so is easy.
Whether through an annual contribution, an endowed scholarship, a memorial to a loved one, a gift annuity, a will, or a trust; every gift to the Montana State University Foundation helps ensure that MSU Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) students and faculty achieve and succeed in unparalleled ways. With your support, 2014 has been another year of remarkable achievements.
- Students to Offer Free Business Consulting (Application Deadline Dec 22)
- Digital Product Management Executive to Give Dec 2 Orser Lecture
- College to Bring National Event to Bozeman on November 20
- Fall EIR, Andrew Hull of Elixiter, to Present on Oct 29
- Alumnus and Founder of Clean Slate Group to Speak Oct 14
- Eight Montana Family Businesses to be Honored on Oct 10