Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
More than 150 Scholarships Awarded to Students
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) gave 153 scholarships
and awards totaling over $285,000 for students majoring and/or minoring in business
for the 2016-2017 academic year at the 2016 Scholarship Banquet. The scholarships,
announced at the Thursday, September 8 celebration, were provided through endowments
and funds established to grant financial aid to students enrolled in the JJCBE.
To see the full list of scholarship recipients, click here.
- Business Alum's App Accepted into Prestigious Techstars Accelerator Program
- Udall Scholarship Awarded to Management Student
- Business Student with ALS Perseveres to Earn Degree in Finance
- Student Team Takes Third Place in Advertising Competition
- Google and R/GA Present on How They Approach Innovation on April 14
- Former Facebook and Instagram Design Research Manager to Speak on March 10
- Marketing Student and Team Awarded Four ADDYs for Commercial Work