Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
Dec. 14 Venture Pitch Competition to Showcase Freshmen Entrepreneurial Endeavors
The College will hold a venture pitch competition for more than 400 students enrolled in a business and entrepreneurship fundamentals course. The event, which is free and open to the public, is set for 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Dec. 14, in SUB Ballrooms A, B and C.
During the competition, each of the 23 sections of the class will display their idea in a poster presentation. In addition, a panel of local entrepreneurs will select three finalist teams to present their idea in an oral presentation and will award prizes for best idea, best written plan, best oral presentation and best poster presentation. Students will also vote on a students’ choice award.
Other Featured Stories
- Business Alum's App Accepted into Prestigious Techstars Accelerator Program
- Udall Scholarship Awarded to Management Student
- Business Student with ALS Perseveres to Earn Degree in Finance
- Student Team Takes Third Place in Advertising Competition
- Google and R/GA Present on How They Approach Innovation on April 14
- Former Facebook and Instagram Design Research Manager to Speak on March 10
- Marketing Student and Team Awarded Four ADDYs for Commercial Work