Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
Accounting Students to Provide Free Tax Help Starting Feb 10
Accounting students will be offering free tax preparation assistance for students and individuals who made less than $58,000 last year. The sessions will be held on the MSU campus in Reid Hall 302. No appointment is necessary and sign-up sheets will be posted at 5:00 p.m. before each session.Read the full story...
- National Executives to Present on Ethics and Careers
- Students to Offer Free Business Consulting for Local Organizations
- Digital Product Management Executive to Give Dec 2 Orser Lecture
- College to Bring National Event to Bozeman on November 20
- Fall EIR, Andrew Hull of Elixiter, to Present on Oct 29