Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
National Executives to Present on Ethics and Careers
Three national executives from Northwestern Mutual will speak on Thursday, January 29 at 3:00 p.m. in the Procrastinator Theater. The talk, “A Conversation from the Top: National Executives from Northwestern Mutual on Ethics and Careers,” is free and open to the public. Michael G. Carter, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Tim Gerend, senior vice president-agencies; and Ronald P. Joelson, executive vice president and chief investment officer, will be the speakers for this event.Read the full story...
- Students to Offer Free Business Consulting for Local Organizations
- Digital Product Management Executive to Give Dec 2 Orser Lecture
- College to Bring National Event to Bozeman on November 20
- Fall EIR, Andrew Hull of Elixiter, to Present on Oct 29
- Alumnus and Founder of Clean Slate Group to Speak Oct 14