Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
Students to Offer Free Tax Help Starting February 2
Accounting students are offering free help preparing tax returns for MSU students and individuals who made less than $58,000 last year. The 2016 help sessions will be held on the MSU campus in Jabs Hall 215 on the following...
Read the full story...
- Students to Offer Free Consulting this Spring
- Founder of fourOsix to Present on November 17
- Alumna and Co-Founder of Olivelle to Speak on November 9
- College Honors Seven Montana Family Businesses on Oct 23
- Past CEO of Delta to be Fall Orser Executive Speaker on Oct 6
- Students Nab Multiple Awards and Honors at Advertising Competition