Location: 110C Jabs Hall
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays - 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Students enrolled in business courses or majoring in Business may schedule an appointment through the BBCC's 24-hour on-line scheduling service. To make an appointment, click here.
Did you know…
- The ability to write and communicate clearly is your ticket to professional opportunity.
- Salaried employees frequently produce reports, memos, and other written and correspondence, as well as regularly communicate through email and PowerPoint presentations, as part of their jobs.
- Career success depends on the ability to present your thoughts effectively, in a convincing and persuasive manner.
About the Bracken Business Communications Clinic (BBCC)
As business communications professionals, BBCC coaches are committed to helping improve your communication skills and professionalism. Make an appointment with a BBCC coach and receive one‐on‐one support and feedback to improve your writing, speaking, interviewing, and oral presentation skills.
BBCC coaches can assist students with:
- Brainstorming, organizing and formatting papers, as well as identifying effective business writing techniques to reach specific audiences.
- Individual and group presentations, interview preparation, and PowerPoint slides
- Résumés, cover letters, business memos, and applications.
Meet your BBCC Coaches: click here.
Students can access useful writing tips under "Tips to Improve Your Business Writing" on this page.