As business communications professionals, BBCC coaches are
committed to helping improve your communication skills and professionalism.
Make an appointment with a BBCC coach and receive one-on-one support and feedback to improve your writing, speaking, interviewing, and oral presentation skills.
Location: 110C Jabs Hall
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays - 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Students enrolled in business courses or majoring in Business may schedule an appointment
through the BBCC's 24-hour on-line scheduling service.
Did you know…
- The ability to write and communicate clearly is your ticket to professional opportunity.
- Salaried employees frequently produce reports, memos, and other written and correspondence, as well as regularly communicate through email and PowerPoint presentations, as part of their jobs.
- Career success depends on the ability to present your thoughts effectively, in a convincing and persuasive manner.
BBCC coaches can assist students with:
- Brainstorming, organizing and formatting papers, as well as identifying effective business writing techniques to reach specific audiences.
- Individual and group presentations, interview preparation, and PowerPoint slides
- Résumés, cover letters, business memos, and applications.
Students can access useful writing tips under "Tips to Improve Your Business Writing" on this page.