An option in Finance provides graduates with the skills necessary to pursue a variety of careers in business, insurance, investments, corporate finance and real estate.
Finance courses offered at MSU:
- Commercial Bank Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Introduction to Applied Investing
- Real Estate and Investment Analysis
Finance Minor: Enrollment in the finance minor is open to business and non-business students. Program objectives include:
- To provide the tools for financial decision making, including time value of money techniques, asset valuation, and capital budgeting analysis.
- To develop in students an analytical perspective in problem solving.
- To provide flexibility to design one’s own program through choice of electives.
To see the MSU Undergraduate Catalog listing of Finance curriculum go to catalog.montana.edu/undergraduate/business/finance/.
- College Partners with Montana Banks to Provide Students with New Opportunities
- Finance Class Wins Student Finance Competition
- Business Student with ALS Perseveres to Earn Degree in Finance
- Finance Team Takes First Place Again in Spokane Competition
- Trio of Finance Students Take First Place at Spokane CFA Research Challenge Competition
- College of Business Students Succeeding in Business Competitions
- Sixteen Students Get a Taste of Wall Street
- Two College of Business Recent Alums Move on to Level III of CFA Exam
- Orser Speakers Forum Hosts Panel of Four Investment Experts
- Banker Tells Crowd the Nation's Long-term Economic Outlook is Still Bright