The Enterprise Security Group (ESG) is committed to the protection of MSU computing and information resources that are critical to the instruction and research mission of the University. ESG provides support to the MSU community to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of these vital resources through the responsible use of information technology while encouraging open collaboration.
ESG personnel provide these services to the MSU community.
- Banner access and authorization
- Data stewardship consulting
- Identity Finder
- Secure file storage
- Security awareness training and education
- Web security consulting
- Firewall Access Request Form
- Knox FAQ
- Malware Awareness
- Securing Network-attached Copiers
- Web Application Best Practices