4.01 Performance By Designee
The Association recognizes the prerogatives of the Employer to operate and manage its affairs in such areas as, but not limited to:
- direct employees;
- hire, promote, transfer, assign, and retain employees;
- relieve employees from duties because of lack of work or funds or under conditions where continuation of such work be inefficient and nonproductive;
- maintain the efficiency of government operations;
- determine the methods, means, job classifications, and personnel by which government operations are to be conducted;
- take whatever actions may be necessary to carry out the missions of the agency in situations of emergency;
- establish the methods and processes by which work is performed.
Any responsibility assigned to a specific representative of the Employer may be performed by a designee of such representative.