Only the student may request their transcript.

Orders over the phone, e-mail or fax will not be accepted.

We are located in room 101 on the main level of Montana Hall. When you get here please fill out the Transcript Request form. After you have filled out the form you can pay next door at the Student Accounts windows. They can accept exact cash or a check or you can pay with your Cat Card (click here to put money on your Cat Card).

If there is a hold on your account, your transcript request cannot be processed. If you have a hold and have placed a transcript order it is your responsibility to notify us when your hold has been removed. Please click here for more information about viewing holds.