Summer Session 2019
Welcome to Summer Session 2019 at Montana State University!
- Bobcat 4X4 Summer School
- How to Register
- Schedule of Classes
- Summer Course Offerings
- Summer 4x4 Coure Offerings
- Summer Online Course Offerings
- Summer Core Courses Offerings
- Summer Science Courses for Pre-Med Students
Orientation Information for Summer Session Students
All new students will be sent an Orientation brochure, including information on registration, immunizations, parking, and fee payment, starting in early March. Please feel free to stop by the Office of Admissions with questions upon arrival on campus. Campus tours are offered at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, leaving from the Office of Admissions, 201 Strand Union. For more information, please read the New Student Welcome Letter (2018 letter coming soon!) and New Student Checklist for Summer Session Orientation (2018 checklist coming soon!) from the Director of Orientation, Korrin Engel or contact the Orientation Office, 201 Strand Union, (406) 994-2827 or 1-888-MSU-CATS, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Orientation Web page.
The MSU Summer Session program is committed to providing a variety of classroom, outdoor, and online opportunities for students to advance or complete their educational goals.
Within the pages of this website you'll discover an exciting mix of courses designed to meet the needs of a diverse audience. For example:
- If you work, or leave Bozeman for the summer, you can still begin or continue your MSU education by enrolling in one or more online courses.
- If you're looking for something different this summer, browse through the special summer courses section. You can earn college credit while studying subjects such as photography, wildlife, music, and more!
- Are you a post-baccalaureate student planning to apply to medical or dental school? MSU's Summer Session offers a series ofscience and mathematics courses designed to meet the special academic needs of pre-med students.
- Practicing teachers will want to review the description of the summer master's degree programs. Designed to be completed in three to four summer sessions, these programs enable students to earn master of science degrees in mathematics education or in science education.
And when you're not in class…
- Be sure to explore the friendly city of Bozeman and surrounding area and partake in one or more special summer events.
- Click here for a closer look at the Bozeman area!
We invite you to join us in Bozeman this summer for a season of learning, adventure, and discovery!