Summer Science Courses
Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Certificate Program
Summer Session offers the following series of science and mathematics courses designed to meet the special academic needs of students who plan to apply to medical, dental or other health professions schools. The scheduling for this series of courses has been developed to allow students to enroll in Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics courses during each of MSU's 4-week summer sessions, thus enabling students to earn up to 16 science and mathematics credits in only 12 weeks.
Post Bacc Pre-Med Certificate Options:
Other Options for Consideration:
MSU Undergraduate Student Options:
- BIOB 260 - Cellular & Molecular Biology, 4 cr.
- BIOH 201 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I, 5 cr. Actual Dates: 5/14/18-6/28/18
- CHMY 141 - College Chemistry I, 4 cr.
- CHMY 143 - College Chemistry II, 4 cr.
- CHMY 321 - Organic Chemistry I, 4 cr.
- CHMY 323 - Organic Chemistry II, 4 cr.
Chemistry & Biochemistry
- PHSX 205 - College Physics I, 4 cr. or PHSX 220 - Physics I (w/Calculus), 4 cr.
- PHSX 207 - College Physics II, 4 cr. or PHSX 222 - Physics II (w/Calculus), 4 cr.