Organizations on MSU Campus Addressing Women and Diversity
- The MSU Women's Center: Offers educational programs tabout gender and women's issues.
- MSU Family Advocate: Addresses issues with Family Leave, Childbirth and Adoption, and Childcare.
- Title IX: Addresses concerns about sex discrimination or sexual harassment.
President's Commission on the Status of University Women: Advises the president on issues related to diversity and gender equity.
MSU Campus Resources and Information
- ADVANCE Archival Website: Contains hisotric information on MSU programs to promote women in STEM.
- Faculty Diversity Data: Contains Information about Faculty Demographics
- Policy Review Portal: An avenue for sharing policy input with the President's Commission on the Status of University Women.
National Organizations Focused on Academic Diversity
Faculty Forums at Other Universities Addressing Gender Equity
- Yale University: Women's Faculty Forum
- Duke University: Women's Faculty Network
- James Madison University: Caucus for Gender Equality
University of New Mexico: Women's Faculty Caucus
University of Delaware: Women's Caucus
New York University, College of Environmental Science and Forestry:Women's Caucus
University of Michigan: Women’s Caucus
- To Recruit and Advance Women Students and Faculty in Science and Engineering
Published by the National Research Council in 2006. Also available in paper at Renne Library.
- Faculty Salary and Faculty Distribution Fact Sheet 2003-04
- Special Issues & Data section of the Chronicle of Higher Education has a variety of articles about academic life, diversity, and affirmative action.