Welcome to the Office of the Dean Of Students!
The purposes of the Office of the Dean of Students are to act as an advocate for students, to consult and work with individual students and student groups, and to work with other campus offices in creating a sense of community at MSU. Assistance is available on a "drop-in" basis or by appointment.
The Dean of Students Office assists students through the following services and interactions:
- Consulting with or troubleshooting for students
- Coordinating fraternities and sororities
- Coordinating conduct/discipline actions
- Hearing student grievances and appeals
- Providing general information or assistance
- Administering and interpreting the Student Conduct Code
- Campus Safety & Student Welfare Team
Please click here to see a flowchart of the connections, relationships, and responsibilities which the Dean of Students Office currently maintains.