Suspension Appeals Process
If you receive a suspension notice and want to submit an appeal of the suspension, you will need to do two things.
- Complete the Suspension Appeal Cover Sheet.
- Contact the Assistant Dean of the College in which your program resides.
- Agriculture: Nora Smith (994-3681)
- Arts and Architecture: JoDee Palin (994-4405)
- Business: Brenda Truman (994-4681)
- Education, Health and Human Development: Kayte Kaminski (994-4133)
- Engineering: Christine Foreman (994-2272)
- Gallatin College: Nicole Berg (994-5536)
- Graduate School: Donna Negaard (994-4147)
- Letters and Science: David Cherry (994-4288)
- Nursing: Teresa Seright (994-3783)
- University Studies: Diane Donnelly (994-3532)
After your suspension appeal is submitted to the appropriate Assistant/Associate Dean's office, it will be provided to the Appeals Board for review, evaluation and decision. The decision will be provided to the Assistant Dean and the Registrar. Students should contact their Assistant/Associate Dean to learn the appeal decision.
Students with academic standing of probation or suspend warning can download a PASS Plan form. Meet with your Assistant/Associate Dean in your College to complete the PASS Plan.