Auxiliary Services Refer a Friend Program
How do I earn money?
- Refer friends to work in any department in Auxiliary Services!
- You earn $100 for the first friend, $125 for the second friend, and $150 for each
friend after that!
- The year is based on MSU’s fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) so you can earn money even in the summer if you are a continuing employee!
- You must be a current Auxiliary Services employee.
- You must work for at least 80 hours in an Auxiliary Services position.
- Your friend must work for at least 80 hours in an Auxiliary Services position.
- Repeat referrals from past years do not count.
- Your friend can not already be an employee of Auxiliary Services.
Make sure your name gets recorded when your friends apply!
- Talk to the manager or supervisor about who you’re referring, and they’ll complete this form with you.
- You must complete this form prior to your friend beginning their new job with Auxiliary Services.
Participating Auxiliary Services* Departments:
- Indulge Bakery
- SUB Retail Food Ops
- MSU Catering
- MSU Concessions
- Fork in the Road Food Truck
- Culinary Svcs Admin
- Bobcat Ticket Office
- Strand Union Admin
- SUB Rec Center
- Ask-Us Desk
- Conference & Event Services
- Sports Facilities
- University Student Housing Administration
- University Student Housing Apartments
- All Residence Halls
- Auxiliary IT
*Your department is not on the list? Talk to your supervisor to find out if they are participating!!
denotes required fields.