Request for Academic or Program Variance

Students who feel they have sufficient cause to request an Academic or Program Variance (e.g. a change in the minimum academic requirements for continuation in the program) may submit a Program Variance Form to the Director of Field Placement and Licensure. The request is reviewed by the Director and Department of Education Program Leaders. Program Leaders’ decisions are subject to the Student Academic Grievance Procedure (sect. 500 of the conduct guidelines and grievance procedures for students).