Graduate Program Majors and Options
There are several graduate options offered within the Department of Counseling, the Department of Food Systems, Nutrition, and Kinesiology, and the Department of Human Development and Community Health:
- Community Health
- Exercise and Nutrition Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Family Financial Planning
- Indigenous and Rural Health
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Fill out an application from The Graduate School.
- Each program has their own review procedure; if the program involves an interview, applicants will be notified.
- Applicants will then be notified if they have been tentatively accepted by the department.
- If tentatively accepted, applicants will then be notified of official acceptance by The Graduate School.
- Undergraduate degrees must be conferred before program start date.
Please see departmental application deadlines as each program may vary.