Graduate Program Majors and Options
There are several graduate options offered within the Department of Health and Human Development.
- Community Health
- Exercise and Nutrition Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Family Financial Planning
- Indigenous and Rural Health
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Fill out an application from The Graduate School.
- Each program has their own review procedure; if the program involves an interview, applicants will be notified.
- Applicants will then be notified if they have been tentatively accepted by the department.
- If tentatively accepted, applicants will then be notified of official acceptance by The Graduate School.
- Undergraduate degrees must be conferred before program start date.
Please see departmental application deadlines as each program may vary.