Upload Honors Application Supporting Documentation
Thank you for submitting the online portion of your application.
Below you can upload the remaining items, including:
- Transcript. A copy of a high school or college transcript with current ACT/SAT scores.
- ACT/SAT Scores. If ACT/SAT tests scores are not shown on your transcript, you may print it out from
your College Board login.
- Academic Statement. A brief statement about your academic career plans centering upon what field of
study you anticipate pursuing along with your future career and other professional
- Essay. A typed essay on one of the following prompts, illustrative of your composition skills
- not to exceed 500 words
- Imaginatively address: “They said it couldn’t be done”.
In your opinion, what is the greatest challenge your generation will face? How will you help address this issue?
Select a creative work, i.e. a novel, film, poem, musical piece, painting or other work of art which has influenced the way you view the world and yourself. Discuss the work and its impact on you.
- Reference Letter. A signed letter of reference to the Honors College from a former or current teacher. Letters of reference may be mailed to the Honors College in a sealed envelope with recommender's signature along the back seal or emailed directly from the recommender in PDF format to [email protected].
Upload supporting documentation
Please make sure your documents are clearly labeled with your first and last name. (eg. Smith_Jane_transcript, Smith_Jane_academicstatement)
You can also mail supporting documentation
Montana State University
P.O. Box 172140
Bozeman, MT 59717
Phone (406) 994-4110
Fax: (406) 994-6747
E-mail: [email protected]