The Headwaters Complex offers co-ed style living environments in two, three, and four bedroom arrangements. The living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining the convenience of on-campus living.
Special Living Options:
- Gallatin Hall is only available to students who have lived in the MSU residence halls a minimum of one academic year, and successfully completed 24 credits* with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Community involvement/contribution and past discipline records are also considered.
- Jefferson Hall is open to students with 30 completed or transferable credits*.
*Credits must be completed from an institution of higher education. This does not include Advanced Placement (AP) credits.
- Private bedrooms
- Common living area and kitchenette (in the three and four bedrooms)
- Microwave oven
- Study nooks
- Clubhouse and kitchen
- Convenient parking
- Free cable TV in the public areas of the Residence Hall
- Direct and wireless internet access
- Bathroom that is shared by no more than four people.
Student Mailing Address:
200 Madison/Jefferson/Gallatin Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
In the above listed address, "200" is simply the postal indicator for Madison, Jefferson, and Gallatin Halls and is unrelated to your room number.
Do not include "MSU" in your address as it will take longer to arrive
Headwaters Complex Front Desk:
- 2 bedroom with shared bathroom
- 3 or 4 bedroom with common area, kitchenette, and shared bathroom
Gallatin Double Room Panoramic
Community Director – North Hedges & The Headwaters Complex
Office Phone: 406-994-4300
Shayna is originally from Billings, MT and graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing, with a minor in International Business. This is Shayna's fifth year working in University Student Housing and she is excited to help create a connected and inclusive community in North Hedges and the Headwaters Complex.
In her free time, Shayna enjoys going on road trips, attending musicals, singing, skiing, and exploring everything that Bozeman has to offer!