North Hedges provides an atmosphere where living and learning join forces. North Hedges is a modern upbeat residence hall where students have the opportunity to meet and interact with a wide variety of students, staff, and faculty. This hall is a co-ed community, with genders separated by floor and/or wing. There is a large solarium in the lobby which provides students a place to sit in the sun to work on projects or homework. North Hedges also houses the ResNet Help Desk where student's can get freeconsultations on any computer or mobile devices.
- Double (with roommate)
- Double-as-single (limited availability) *Double-as-Single rooms are not available before the upcoming academic term. This option is awarded during the current semester based on occupancy.
Special Living Options:
- All female floors
- All male floors
- Co-ed floors
- Pool table & Ping Pong Table
- Floor study rooms
- Floor lounges with flat screen TVs
- Solarium with a fireplace
- Computer room
- Centralized laundry facilities
- Grand piano
- Free cable TV in the public areas of the Residence Hall
- Direct and wireless Internet access
- Recently built community kitchen
- Adjoins Miller Dining Hall
North Hedges Residence Hall Association (RHA):
North Hedges RHA offers a variety of events to keep students involved and active in the residence halls, on campus, and in the community. Some of the events that they offer are: Hall-wide BBQs, open mic nights, Springfest (with South Hedges) and much more.
Student Mailing Address:
200 North Hedges Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715-5075
North Hedges Hall Front Desk:
Double Room Panoramic
Office Phone: 406-994-3131
Faith studied at the University of Virginia, completing a Bachelor’s degree in American Studies and a Master of Education degree in Student Affairs Practice. Having lived in Calgary, Alberta during childhood, Faith is excited to be back north and near the mountains. This will be Faith’s fifth year working in university housing (the four previous at UVA), and is excited to welcome all students to campus and make their time at MSU memorable and meaningful.
In her free time, Faith enjoys singing & learning new instruments, hiking, skiing, and reading a good book. She’s always up for a book recommendation and is happy to loan a book to any student who asks!