Welcome to North Hedges!
North is an exciting community with endless opportunity to connect and get involved! In North Hedges, we have a full-size kitchen, a ping pong table, pool table, and a bright and sunny solarium with a piano in it. North Hedges is also the home to our campus ResNet office—the office responsible for internet connection in the residence hall. While you live in North, you can look forward to weekly events planned by the Resident Advisors and Hall Council, as well as the NorthWaters Polar Plunge, our exciting Traditional event where you can plunge into the freezing water at Bozeman Beach, win prizes, and enjoy yard games and barbeque. We can't wait for you to join us on campus!
- Double (with roommate)
- Room Measurements - 10'7" x 15'9"
- Bed Frame Dimensions - 79" L x38" W x 8.5"H (Twin XL)
- Desk Dimensions - 42" x 26.5" x 30.25"
- Window Size - 32" H x 9'9" W
- Double-as-single (limited availability) *Double-as-Single rooms are not available before the upcoming academic term. This option is awarded during the current semester based on occupancy.
Special Living Options:
- All male floors
- All female floors
- Co-ed floors
- Pool table & Ping Pong Table
- Floor study rooms
- Floor lounges with flat screen TVs
- Solarium with a fireplace
- Computer room
- Centralized laundry facilities
- Grand piano
- Free cable TV in the public areas of the Residence Hall
- Direct and wireless Internet access
- Recently built community kitchen
- Adjoins Miller Dining Hall
North Hedges Residence Hall Association (RHA):
North Hedges RHA offers a variety of events to keep students involved and active in the residence halls, on campus, and in the community. Some of the events that they offer are: Hall-wide BBQs, open mic nights, and much more.
Student Mailing Address:
200 North Hedges Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715-5075
North Hedges Hall Front Desk:
Double Room Panoramic
Community Director – North Hedges & The Headwaters Complex
Office Phone: 406-994-4300
Shayna is originally from Billings, MT and graduated from Montana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing, with a minor in International Business. This is Shayna's fifth year working in University Student Housing and she is excited to help create a connected and inclusive community in North Hedges and the Headwaters Complex.
In her free time, Shayna enjoys going on road trips, attending musicals, singing, skiing, and exploring everything that Bozeman has to offer!