The Quads are unique suite style residence halls and offer our most popular living environment. Each building houses a maximum of 25 students and has a very home-like atmosphere that fosters close friendships and tight-knit communities. The Quads are serviced by the Hannon Hall front desk, where students can pick up mail, and receive RHA services.
Special Living Options:
- Most rooms are setup as 2 double rooms that share a suite-style common room
- Suite style carpeted rooms
- Sinks in individual rooms
- Direct internet access
- Free Cable TV in the common areas of the Quads
- Each Quad building has a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, laundry facilities, and a spacious study area.
Student Mailing Address:
100 Quad (A,B,C,D, E or F), Room ___
Bozeman, MT 59715
Quads Front Desk:
- Double (with roommate)
- Single (limited availability)
Office Phone: 406-994-2821
Originally from Castle Rock, Colorado, Emily graduated from Montana State with a B.S. in Accounting along with a minor in Photography. Throughout her four years working studying and working at MSU, Emily has spent time as a Resident Advisor and Assistant Community Director. Emily has lived in all the residence halls communities except for Hyalite Hall, she has almost collected them all. This year, Emily is excited and enthusiastic to be working in Hannon and Quads this year.
When not at work, Emily enjoys taking photos, hiking, paddle boarding, skiing, hanging with friends, listening to podcasts and going to the dog park.