International Student Orientation
The MANDATORY immigration session for Fall 2021 will take place in the beginning of the Fall Semester after classes resume. The registration for the immigration session has closed for Fall 2021. If you did not register but plan to attend, please email OIP at [email protected]. Both international graduate and undergraduate students arriving to MSU must attend the immigration session and check in with the Office of International Programs at that time. All students should bring their passport, visa, and I-20/DS-2019 when attending the session.
An email will be sent to all students regarding the time and location, but below are the session times:
- Graduate Immigration Session: Thursday, August 26, 2021 from 6:30 PM to 9 PM in the Strand Union Building (SUB) 233/235
- Undergraduate Immigration Session: Monday, August 30, 2021 from 6:30 PM to 9 PM in the Strand Union Building (SUB) Ballrooms B and C
Topics for this session include:
- International Check In & Staff Welcome
- Immigration & Maintaining Status
- Student Involvement Opportunities
- And more....
Undergraduate Orientation Sessions
The New Student Orientation is MANDATORY for all undergraduate students at Montana State University. Orientation for Fall 2021 will take place online during the summer. All undergraduate students will be registered for orientation by the Office of International Programs and receive emailed instructions on how to access orientation before their session. Students that do not complete all modules will not be able to meet with their academic advisor or register for Fall classes.