The Office of International Program's division for International Training and Professional Development strategically works to fulfill MSU's commitment as the state’s land-grant institution to educate students, create knowledge and art, and serve communities by integrating learning, discovery and engagement into all of our programming. We strive to bring the world to Montana, and bring MSU's strengths abroad, through educational programs! Our goal is to build and maintain cross-cultural relationships using the academic excellence of MSU and local resources to provide customized training programs for international students, educators, and professionals that engage with our local community.
- We have been working with client organizations since 1995 to design high-quality training programs.
- Most of our educational programs are conducted in English. However, we can arrange full or partial programs in other languages.
- All program staff are experienced and trained in cross-cultural communication with extensive international study, travel, and work experience. We understand the challenges associated with living, studying, and working abroad and are eager to welcome you to the heart of the Rocky Mountains!
Are you an MSU student, staff, or Bozeman community member? Interested in being involved in our programs? We offer numerous opportunities for community members seeking to meet others from around the world and for students seeking employment and professional experience. Main opportunities we offer:
- Hosting international visitors, through home-stays, Friendship Families, and one-day meet-ups,
- Employment and internships with our team and on our programs,
- Intercultural events & presentations.