Join our Team!
The MSU Leadership Institute will be HIRING for next Academic Year in August, 2024!
The MSU Leadership Institute is a student-led, student-driven organization with the mission of inspiring MSU students to become leaders who serve as catalysts for positive change.
We are looking to hire for our Student Associate and Intern positions, beginning Fall 2024. Student-hourly and work-study applicants are welcome!
Students at the Leadership Institute commit to 9 hours of work per week, which is scheduled after classes are determined. The LI prioritizes school before work, and we live by the motto "students first, Student Associates second."
What will you get from working at our office?;
- Skills in project management
- Practice in public relations and community outreach
- Experience with graphic design and social media marketing
- Skills to plan and facilitate leadership seminars and trainings
- The ins-and-outs of hosting 1,500-4,000 person lectures with world famous speakers
- How to foster the leadership development of MSU students (yourself included)
- The opportunity to work with a rad team of really cool people.
Our Mission: To inspire MSU students to become leaders who serve as catalysts for positive change.
- Students first, Associates second
- Everyone is a Changemaker: we practice active inclusion
- We are servant leaders
- Feels like a family, works like a team
- Deliver excellence, and have fun doing it
Applications will open Fall 2024 and will be accepted on a rolling basis until all open positions are filled.
Please feel free to reach out to our teamwith any questions or concerns you may have.