Student Employee Leadership Scholarship
Applications are open for the first Student Employee Leadership Scholarship, offered by the MSU Leadership Institute and First Interstate Bank. This award includes a $1000 scholarship, and reserved seating at MSU Leadership Institute Events. Applicants for this award should display leadership qualities in their work and academics.
The MSU Leadership Institute is seeking to recognize and reward excellent leadership among student employees of MSU. The Leadership Institute was awarded a grant from First Interstate Bank to go towards funding this scholarship.
Montana State University employers are invited to nominate their student employees by submitting the nomination form below. Nominated students will be notified and strongly encouraged to apply. Employer nominations are considered during the application review process. Student employees can also nominate themselves for this scholarship by filling out the application below.
Applicant must be:
- A current part-time or full-time MSU Student (undergraduate or graduate)
- Employed on campus by Montana State Unviersity - Bozeman or Gallatin College
- Employer nomination
- Applicants must fill out the application form using their montana.edu email address
- If you do not have an employer nomination and wish to self nominate please submit an email recommendation directly to [email protected]
- Recommenders can be mentors, supervisors, MSU faculty or staff
December 1st, 2022,11:59 pm
Application and Nomination Links
Application Form: https://forms.office.com/r/9VAUevmG5L
Employer Nomination Form: https://forms.office.com/r/5pUJGRMGGu