Continuing Montana State University - Bozeman M&IE students may choose to satisfy a requirement for degree with transfer credits from another University or college provided these requirements have been met:

  1. The transfer request form is received prior to taking the course.
  2. MSU-Bozeman accepts the transferred course for credit.
  3. The transfer course has been reviewed and approved by the program Certifying Officer.
  4. Student meets all prerequisite/corequisite requirements for the requested course (with a C- or better grade).   Approval will not be completed until such evidence has been demonstrated.  
  5. Student will provide a course description from the transfer institution's course catalog.  a course syllabus may also be required if further information about the transfer course is needed.

M&IE Transfer Class Request pdf