Student Advising & Resources
Need Registration Assistance? Please submit the Registration Assistance Form: for registration issues with engineering courses (pre-requisite/co-requisite errors, full sections restricted entry, etc.)
Need to Update your Curriculum? Please submit the Curriculum Change Form; Add a minor, Add a second major or degree, Change degree catalog to update degree course requirements.
Drop In Advising Times
|Tuesday, January 18th||9:00AM - 2:30PM||Laurie Grusonik|
|Wednesday, January 19th||9:00AM - 4:00PM||Barbara do Amaral|
|Thursday, January 20th||9:00AM - 4:00PM||
Laurie Grusonik & Barbara do Amaral
|Friday, January 21st||9:00AM - 4:00PM||Laurie Grusonik & Barbara do Amaral|
Via Appointment Scheduler
ACADEMIC ADVISING for TRANSFER, CONTINUING or RETURNING STUDENTS
Please use Appointment Scheduler to set up an advising appointment.
- Undergraduate Freshman & Sophomore students may schedule advising appointments with Laurie Grusonik
- Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors must schedule with their Faculty Advisor.
If you are planning to graduate any Semester in 2022 please start by submitting the form below:
- MIE Pre-graduation Departmental Verification FORM
By submitting this form, you are initiating the process to Apply to Graduate - additional steps will be required to complete the process.These steps will be explained by the academic advisors, with the MIE department, after your pre-graduation form has been reviewed.
Additional Advising Information
- Schedule of Classes
- Schedule of Core Classes
- CatCourse Scheduler
- Registration Times
- Graduation Information and Forms
- Transfer Request Information
- Writing Policy
- Navigating Academic Suspension
- Post Graduation Plans Form
- Share with us what your amazing future holds for you!