Student Advising & Resources
Last Day to Drop a Course with a "W" grade, for Fall Semester 2021, is November 17th
FALL 2021 - Request to DROP CLASS
If you are planning to graduate Spring Semester 2022 please start by submitting the form below:
- MIE Pre-graduation Departmental Verification FORM
By submitting this form, you are initiating the process to Apply to Graduate - additional steps will be required to complete the process.These steps will be explained by the academic advisors, with the MIE department, after your pre-graduation form has been reviewed.
Barbara do Amaral
Via Appointment Scheduler
ACADEMIC ADVISING for TRANSFER, CONTINUING or RETURNING STUDENTS
- Undergraduate Freshman & Sophomore students may schedule advising appointments with Barbara do Amaral or Laurie Grusonik
- Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors must schedule with their Faculty Advisor.
Additional Advising Information
- Schedule of Classes
- Schedule of Core Classes
- CatCourse Scheduler
- Registration Times
- Graduation Information and Forms
- Transfer Request Information
- Writing Policy
- Pre-/Co-requisite Registration Assistance Form
- Fill out if you are encountering registration blocks due to a previously completed or approved Pre-/Co-requisite course.
- Navigating Academic Suspension
- Post Graduation Plans Form
- Share with us what your amazing future holds for you!