Student Advising & Resources
An online resource to answer many of your questions about online learning and campus resources you would normally use (learning centers, SmartyCats tutoring, etc.).
- Drop/Add Forms are now processed online through DocuSign. Please visit the Registrar's Office's webpage at: https://www.montana.edu/registrar/adddropcourse.html
- Curriculum & Catalog Changes are now processed online through DocuSign Please visit the Registrar's Office's webpage at: https://www.montana.edu/registrar/curriculumchange.html
- You can check out the complete list on the Registrar's Office's webpage at: https://www.montana.edu/registrar/forms_alpha_list.html
FALL SEMESTER 2020 - Advising Sessions
Please use Appointment Scheduler to set up an advising appointment.
Undergraduate ME/MET Freshman & Sophomore Students May Schedule Advising Appointments with:
- Undergraduate ME/MET Juniors and Seniors must schedule with your Faculty Advisor.
- All EFiN & IMSE students must schedule with your Faculty Advisors.