Student Advising & Resources
Need help changing your Fall schedule? Please contact the University Studies Academic Advising Center in Gaines Hall 130, 406-994-3532, Monday-Friday 9-4:00 for immediate help.
Need to change your major, add a minor, or update your catalog year? Submit the Curriculum Change Form
To schedule appointment: https://www.montana.edu/scheduler/login/student/?fac=39797
Additional Advising Information
- Schedule of Classes
- Schedule of Core Classes
- CatCourse Scheduler
- Registration Times
- Graduation Information and Forms
- Transfer Request Information
- Writing Policy
- Navigating Academic Suspension
- Post Graduation Plans Form
- Share with us what your amazing future holds for you!