Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Continuing ME students need to meet with their assigned Faculty Advisor to talk about their next term's classes and to get their PIN for registration. Each assigned faculty advisor will be sending their Advisees an email about the process for meeting with them. If students missed this email, please send one to the advisor to learn what the process is to meet with them. Each student's Advisor is shown in DegreeWorks on the worksheet page.
Before meeting with an advisor, students must have a registration plan made in DegreeWorks. Instructions for how to make a plan can be found in the link below How to Make a Plan in DegreeWorks. Remember to title the plan with the Semester and year of the term in which the classes will be taken.
New, incoming ME students will be meeting with an advisor during their assigned orientation week to discuss classes and register for their courses.
- How to Make a Plan in DegreeWorks
- ME 2021-2022 Flow Sheet
- ME 2020-2021 Flow Sheet
- ME 2019-2020 Flowsheet
- ME 2018-2019 Flowsheet
- ME 2012-2018 Flowsheet
- ME PE Policy
- ME Internship Information
- ME PE Justification Form #1
- ME PE Justification Form #2
- FE Exam Information
- DegreeWorks Information
- CatCourse Scheduler Information
- EMEC 292 - Request for Freshman/Sophomore Undergraduate Research
- EMEC 490R - Request for Undergraduate Research
- EMEC 492 - Request for Independent Study